LG Electronics is a global big player, committed to expanding its operations with the solar market. The company first embarked on a solar energy source research program in 1985, supported by LG Group’s vast experience in the semiconductor, LCD, chemistry, and materials industries. In 2010, LG Solar successfully released its first LG Neon2 series to the market, which is now available in 32 countries. In 2013, the Neon (previous. MonoX, Neon) won the “Intersolar Award”, which demonstrates LG Solar’s lead, innovation and commitment to the industry
- Enhanced Performance Warranty – LG Neon2 72 cell has an enhanced performance warranty. The annual degradation has fallen from 0.7%/yr to 0.6%/yr. Even after 25 years, module guarantees 2.4% more output than the previous LG NeON modules.
- High Power Output – Compared with previous models, the LG Neon 2 72cell has been designed to significantly enhance its output efficiency, hereby making space management more efficient even in limited areas.
- Improved Product Warranty – As well as the enhanced performance warranty, LG has extended the product warranty of the LG NeON2 72cell for an additional 2 years.
- BOS (Balance Of System) Saving – LG NeON2 72cell can reduce the total number of strings due to its high module efficiency resulting in a more cost effective and efficient solar power system.
- Better Performance on a Sunny Day – LG NeON2 72cell now performs better on a sunny days thanks to its improved temperature coefficient.
- Double-Sided Cell Structure – The rear of the cell used in LG NeON2 72cell will contribute to generation, just like the front; the light beam reflected from the rear of the module is reabsorbed to generate a great amount of additional power.
This post is also available in: الإنجليزية